18 months....Busy Boy

Can't believe it's been 18 months since our world got turned upside down and we began an unpredictable roller coaster. Today, I have never felt more grateful and blessed to see Noah growing happy and healthy. I can't give the credit to the doctors and care he has received, although without a doubt they were the means through which the Lord completed HIS work. But all the Glory and Honor to the Creator of all who reigns in heaven!

While some days Noah's energy and curiosity can get the best of me, I can't help remember all the concerns and fears that once consumed me. I am instantly grateful for the wild thing he is.

At 18 months Noah is jumping high into the air, identifying things from a book, saying lots of new words, and definitely communicating his needs. He loves water and everyday there is a tantrum to get him out of the tub. Looks like swim lessons will begin sooner than we anticipated. We can say we can't get enough of Noah's affection. It is priceless. He often hugs us all. He loves hugging and playing with his older brother, Caleb. He enjoys playing with other children too. Oh and yes!!, What a social kid he is. Out and about he is waving hello and good bye to EVERYONE!!

Here are some new words he has added (or improved) to his vocab:
pipi, cacqui, agua, done, down, me, bye-bye, go, bamos, beep-beep, twee, nite-nite, bird, mine, bunny...

So far so good...I'll update his weight and height at his 18 month check up in a month. He will also be seeing ENT in about 3 weeks to do a routine check up on his ears and hearing.



No comments: